PhotoScape represents one of the rare free image editing solutions that contains everything you need for almost every kind of image relate work. This includes tools that are suited both for novices (simple image viewers, converter, easy way to stitch few images together or create animated GIFs, batch editor, screen capture tool…) and technically versed users who can use its powerful image editor to easily access more demanding tools for image editing. While this is not a tool that can be used professionally for painting, it holds tremendous amount of features and services that can help users modify existing images the way they want it to. It includes every possible tool that will help you during your daily work – from editing, adding effects, optimizing, organizing, to printing and sharing. Same as more known professional solutions, PhotoScape supports almost every image formats that are used today (from RAW files, to more commonly used JPEG, PNG and animated GIFs). Its support to various image formats and effects brought it fame and recognition as a free replacement to Photoshop.
Photoscape Key Features:
– Viewer: View photos in your folder, create a slideshow.
– Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction, frames, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, blooming, paint brush, clone stamp, effect brush.
– Batch editor: Batch edit multiple photos.
– Page: Merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one final photo.
– Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
– Animated GIF: Use multiple photos to create a final animated photo.
– Print: Print portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photos.
– Splitter: Slice a photo into several pieces.
– Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
– Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
– Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode.
– Raw Converter: Convert RAW to JPG.
– Paper Print: Print lined, graph, music and calendar paper.
– Face Search: Find similar faces on the Internet. (Source: filehorse)